Upward Pricing Pressure in Horizontal Merger Analysis: Reply to Epstein and Rubinfeld
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Werden, Gregory J, 1996.
"A Robust Test for Consumer Welfare Enhancing Mergers among Sellers of Differentiated Products,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 409-413, December.
- Werden, G.J., 1996. "A Robust Test for Consumer Welfare Enhancing Mergers Among Sellers of Differentiated Products," Papers 96-01, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Richard Schmalensee, 2009. "Should New Merger Guidelines Give UPP Market Definition?," Antitrust Chronicle, Competition Policy International.
- Sonia Jaffe & E. Glen Weyl, 2013.
"The First-Order Approach to Merger Analysis,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, pages 188-218.
- Borgers, Tilman & Cox, Ingemar & Pesendorfer, Martin & Petricek, Vaclav, 2007. "Equilibrium bids in sponsored search auctions: theory and evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4910, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Borgers, Tilman & Cox, Ingemar & Pesendorfer, Martin & Petricek, Vaclav, 2013. "Equilibrium bids in sponsored search auctions: theory and evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46841, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Börgers, Tilman & Cox, Ingemar & Pesendorfer, Martin & Petricek, Vaclav, 2008. "Equilibrium Bids in Sponsored Search Auctions: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 29125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Crooke & Luke Froeb & Steven Tschantz & Gregory Werden, 1999. "Effects of Assumed Demand Form on Simulated Postmerger Equilibria," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 205-217, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Willig, 2011. "Unilateral Competitive Effects of Mergers: Upward Pricing Pressure, Product Quality, and Other Extensions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 39(1), pages 19-38, August.
- Lydia Cheung, 2016. "Antitrust Market De nition and the Sensitivity of the Diversion Ratio," Working Papers 2016-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejtec:v:10:y:2010:i:1:n:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .