Changes in output, employment and wages during recessions in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Gnocchi & Evi Pappa, "undated". "Do labor market rigidities matter for business cycles? Yes they do," Working Papers 411, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burgess, Stephen & Fernandez-Corugedo, Emilio & Groth, Charlotta & Harrison, Richard & Monti, Francesca & Theodoridis, Konstantinos & Waldron, Matt, 2013. "The Bank of England's forecasting platform: COMPASS, MAPS, EASE and the suite of models," Bank of England working papers 471, Bank of England.
- Nicholas Oulton & María Sebastiá-Barriel, 2013.
"Long and Short-Term Effects of the Financial Crisis on Labour Productivity, Capital and Output,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1185, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oulton, Nicholas & Sebastiá-Barriel, María, 2013. "Long and short-term effects of the financial crisis on labour productivity, capital and output," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48926, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oulton, Nicholas & Sebastia-Barriel, Maria, 2013. "Long and short-term effects of the financial crisis on labour productivity, capital and output," Bank of England working papers 470, Bank of England.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2013.
"Medium and long run prospects for UK growth in the aftermathof the financial crisis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58239, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2013. "Medium and long run prospects for UK growth in the aftermath of the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 1307, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2013. "Medium and long run prospects for UK growth in the aftermath of the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57996, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2013. "Medium and Long Run Prospects for UK Growth in the Aftermath of the Financial Crisis," CEP Occasional Papers 37, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hughes, Abigail & Saleheen, Jumana, 2012. "UK labour productivity since the onset of the crisis — an international and historical perspective," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(2), pages 138-146.
- Tatomir, Srdan, 2015. "Self-employment: what can we learn from recent developments?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(1), pages 56-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.