Forecasting Passenger Traffic For A Regional Airport
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parthasarathi, Pavithra & Levinson, David, 2010.
"Post-construction evaluation of traffic forecast accuracy,"
Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 428-443, November.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & David Levinson, 2008. "Post-Construction Evaluation of Traffic Forecast Accuracy," Working Papers 201005, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Ya-Ling Huang & Chin-Tsai Lin, 2011. "Developing an interval forecasting method to predict undulated demand," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 513-524, April.
- Hess, Stephane & Polak, John W., 2005. "Mixed logit modelling of airport choice in multi-airport regions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 59-68.
- Clewlow, Regina R. & Sussman, Joseph M. & Balakrishnan, Hamsa, 2014. "The impact of high-speed rail and low-cost carriers on European air passenger traffic," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 136-143.
- Tsung-Yu Chou & Gin-Shuh Liang & Tzeu-Chen Han, 2013. "Application of fuzzy regression on air cargo volume forecast," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 897-908, February.
- Wei, Wenbin & Hansen, Mark, 2006. "An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 841-851, December.
- Elton Fernandes & Ricardo Rodrigues Pacheco, 2010. "The causal relationship between GDP and domestic air passenger traffic in Brazil," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 569-581, July.
More about this item
Keywordsair traffic; traffic forecasting model; regression model; regional airport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:14:y:2019:i:2:p:105-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.