Foreign Firms and Chinese Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Assar Lindbeck, 2008. "Economic-social interaction in China," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(1), pages 113-139, January.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard M, 2000.
"Foreign Investment and Productivity Growth in Czech Enterprises,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 49-64, January.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Foreign investment and productivity growth in Czech enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2115, The World Bank.
- Deborah L. Swenson, 2008.
"Multinationals and the creation of Chinese trade linkages,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 596-618, May.
- Deborah L. Swenson, 2007. "Multinationals and the Creation of Chinese Trade Linkages," NBER Working Papers 13271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Ronde, Thomas, 2001.
"Foreign direct investment and spillovers through workers' mobility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 205-222, February.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Massimo Motta & Thomas Ronde, 1998. "Foreign direct investments and spillovers through workers' mobility," Economics Working Papers 258, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Rønde, Thomas, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Spillovers through Workers' Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. " Multinational Firms and Technology Transfer," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(4), pages 495-513, December.
- Robert Lipsey & Fredrik Sjöholm, 2004. "FDI and wage spillovers in Indonesian manufacturing," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(2), pages 321-332, June.
- Lipsey, Robert E. & Sjoholm, Fredrik, 2004. "Foreign direct investment, education and wages in Indonesian manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 415-422, February.
- Gershenberg, Irving, 1987. "The training and spread of managerial know-how, a comparative analysis of multinational and other firms in Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 931-939, July.
- Blonigen, Bruce A, 1997. "Firm-Specific Assets and the Link between Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 447-465, June.
- Kristiina Huttunen, 2007. "The Effect of Foreign Acquisition on Employment and Wages: Evidence from Finnish Establishments," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 497-509, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:43-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baumberg, Ben & Jones, Melanie & Wass, Victoria, 2015. "Disability prevalence and disability-related employment gaps in the UK 1998–2012: Different trends in different surveys?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 72-81.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Miroslawa Zurek, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Unemployment: VAR Analysis for Poland in the Years 1995-2009," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 3-14.
- Celeste Varum & Vera Rocha, 2013. "Employment and SMEs during crises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 9-25, January.
- Sun Eae Chun & Mamoru Nagano & Min Hwan Lee, 2011.
"Ownership Structure and Risk‐taking Behavior: Evidence from Banks in Korea and Japan,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 151-175, June.
- Chun, Sun Eae & Nagano, Mamoru & Lee, Min Hwan, 2010. "Ownership Structure and Risk-taking Behavior: Evidence from Banks in Korea and Japan," MPRA Paper 25334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalgıç, Başak & Fazlıoğlu, Burcu & Varol İyidoğan, Pelin, 2016.
"Doğrudan Yabancı Yatırımlar Kadın İstihdamını Artırır mı? Türkiye’de Hizmetler Sektörüne Yakından Bakış
[Does Foreign Direct Investment Bring Jobs to Women? A Closer Look to Turkish Services Indust," MPRA Paper 70790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varum, Celeste Amorim & Rocha, Vera Catarina Barros, 2011. "Do foreign and domestic firms behave any different during economic slowdowns?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 48-59, February.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:89:y:2013:i:1:p:88-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bo Chen & Yao Li & Yuming Yin, 2016. "FDI, Industry Heterogeneity and Employment Elasticity in China," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 189-200, February.
- Fabienne Fortanier & Selwyn Moons, 2011. "Foreign Investors in The Netherlands: Heterogeneous Employment and Productivity Effects," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 511-531, December.
- Yichao Liu & Sunwei Li & Qian Yi & Daoyi Chen, 2017. "Wind Profiles and Wave Spectra for Potential Wind Farms in South China Sea. Part II: Wave Spectrum Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:32:y:2009:i:1:p:178-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.