FDI and wage spillovers in Indonesian manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manning,Chris, 1998. "Indonesian Labour in Transition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521594127.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Sjoholm, Fredrik, 1999.
"Technology transfer and spillovers: Does local participation with multinationals matter?1,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 915-923, April.
- Blomström, Magnus & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1998. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers: Does Local Participation with Multinationals Matter?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 268, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1998. "Technology, Transfer and Spillovers: Does Local Participation With Multinationals Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Fredrik Sjoholm, 1998. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers? Does Local Participation with Multinationals Matter?," NBER Working Papers 6816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Lipsey, Robert E. & Sjoholm, Fredrik, 2004. "Foreign direct investment, education and wages in Indonesian manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 415-422, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Haji Ahmad, Shahrazat Binti, 2013. "Do Multinationals Use Water and Energy Relatively Efficiently in Malaysian Manufacturing?," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-16, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Elliott, Robert J.R. & Zhou, Ying, 2015. "Co-location and Spatial Wage Spillovers in China: The Role of Foreign Ownership and Trade," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 629-644.
- Dasgupta, Kunal, 2012.
"Learning and knowledge diffusion in a global economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 323-336.
- Kunal Dasgupta, 2010. "Learning and Knowledge Diffusion in a Global Economy," Working Papers tecipa-410, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Robertson & Drusilla Brown & Gaëlle Pierre & María Laura Sanchez-Puerta, 2009. "Globalization, Wages, and the Quality of Jobs : Five Country Studies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2654.
- Kemegue, F. & Mohan, R., 2009.
"US FDI flows to ASEAN-5: Do Geographic Neighbors Matter?,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Kemegue, Francis & Mohan, Ramesh, 2007. "US FDI flows to ASEAN-5: Do Geographic Neighbors Matter?," MPRA Paper 5988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric D. Ramstetter, 2014.
"Wage Differentials between Foreign Multinationals and Local Plants and Worker Quality in Malaysian Manufacturing,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 31(2), pages 55-76, September.
- Ramstetter, Eric D., 2013. "Wage Differentials between Foreign Multinationals and Local Plants and Worker Quality in Malaysian Manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-22, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Telegdy, Álmos, 2013.
"A közszféra és a vállalatok bérei közötti átterjedési hatás Magyarországon
[Public-sector pay spillovers in Hungary: Identification from a large sectoral pay increase]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 555-578.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2016.
"Spillovers from Foreign Firms through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES AND HOST COUNTRY DEVELOPMENT, chapter 13, pages 243-259
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2005. "Spillovers from Foreign Firms through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(4), pages 693-709, December.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Spillovers From Foreign Firms Through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gorg, Holger & Eric Strobl, 2003. "Spillovers from foreign firms through worker mobility: An empirical investigation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 89, Royal Economic Society.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2004. "Spillovers from Foreign Firms through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 463, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Narjoko, Dionisius, 2013. "Foreign Ownership, State Ownership and Energy Efficiency in Indonesia's Private Manufacturing Plants," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-17, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Francis M. Kemegue, 2009. "Pattern of Interdependence of Aggregate FDI from the Same Source Country," Working Papers 200928, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ramstetter, Eric D., 2014. "Exporting, Education, and Wage Differentials between Foreign Multinationals and Local Plants in Indonesian and Malaysian Manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2014-03, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Sune Karlsson & Nannan Lundin & Fredrik Sjöholm & Ping He, 2009. "Foreign Firms and Chinese Employment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 178-201, January.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:106:y:2018:i:c:p:187-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Ramstetter, 2009. "Firm- and Plant-level Analysis of Multinationals in Southeast Asia: the Perils of Pooling Industries and Balancing Panels," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-106, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2013. "Foreign Ownership and Energy Efficiency in Thailand’s Local Manufacturing Plants," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-15, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Kunal Dasgupta, 2009. "Learning, Knowledge Diffusion and the Gains from Globalization," Working Papers tecipa-364, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Narjoko, Dionisius, 2013. "Wage Differentials between Foreign Multinationals and Local Plants and Worker Education in Indonesian Manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-23, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Calcedonia Enache & Fernando Merino, 2017. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Romania: a Quantitative Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 275-275, February.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2010. "Meta-Analysis of Intra-Industry FDI Spillovers: Updated Evidence," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 60(2), pages 151-174, May.
- repec:zbw:ifwkie:4251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Bas, 2012. "Foreign ownership wage premium: Does financial health matter?," Working Papers 2012-24, CEPII research center.
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2013. "Multinational Corporationsâ€™ Economic And Human Rights Impacts On Developing Countries: A Review And Research Agenda," Discussion Papers 2013/158, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign direct investment; spillovers; wages; Indonesia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:140:y:2004:i:2:p:321-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.