The Spatial Division Of Talent In City Regions: Location Dynamics Of Business Services In Copenhagen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Storper & Michael Manville, 2006. "Behaviour, Preferences and Cities: Urban Theory and Urban Resurgence," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(8), pages 1247-1274, July.
- Robert C. Kloosterman & Sako Musterd, 2001. "The Polycentric Urban Region: Towards a Research Agenda," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(4), pages 623-633, April.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Are Cities Dying?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 139-160, Spring.
- Thomas A Hutton, 2006. "Spatiality, built form, and creative industry development in the inner city," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(10), pages 1819-1841, October.
- Brenner, Neil, 2004. "New State Spaces: Urban Governance and the Rescaling of Statehood," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199270064.
- William Beyers, 2003. "On the geography of the new economy: perspectives from the United States," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 4-26, January.
- Gernot Grabher, 2002. "Cool Projects, Boring Institutions: Temporary Collaboration in Social Context," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 205-214.
- P. W. Daniels & J. R. Bryson, 2005. "Sustaining business and professional services in a second city region," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 505-524, June.
- Andy C Pratt, 2006. "Advertising and creativity, a governance approach: a case study of creative agencies in London," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(10), pages 1883-1899, October.
- Pratt, Andy C., 2006. "Advertising and creativity, a governance approach: a case study of creative agencies in London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lars Winther, 2001. "The Economic Geographies of Manufacturing in Greater Copenhagen: Space, Evolution and Process Variety," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(9), pages 1423-1443, August.
- Gernot Grabher, 2001. "Ecologies of creativity: the Village, the Group, and the heterarchic organisation of the British advertising industry," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(2), pages 351-374, February.
- William B. Beyers, 2005. "Services and the changing economic base of regions in the united states," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 461-476, June.
- Allen J. Scott, 2001. "Globalization and the Rise of City-regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 813-826, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:101:y:2010:i:1:p:55-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.