Knowledge And The European City
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
- Richard V. Knight, 1995. "Knowledge-based Development: Policy and Planning Implications for Cities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(2), pages 225-260, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amnon Frenkel & Edward Benedit & Sigal Kaplan, 2011. "Residential choice of knowledge-workers in a 'startup metropolis': the role of amenities, workplace and lifestyle," ERSA conference papers ersa11p208, European Regional Science Association.
- Marina van Geenhuizen & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "Creative Cities in a Knowledge Society: Introduction," Chapters,in: Creative Knowledge Cities, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrea Caragliu & Chiara Del Bo & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "A Map of Human Capital in European Cities," Chapters,in: Creative Knowledge Cities, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Amnon Frenkel & Sigal Kaplan, 2015. "The joint choice of tenure, dwelling type, size and location: the effect of home-oriented versus culture-oriented lifestyle," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 233-251, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:101:y:2010:i:1:p:100-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.