A "Migration of Despair": Unemployment, the Search for Work, and Migration to Farms During the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts & John C. Robertson, 2006. "The push-pull effects of the information technology boom and bust: insight from matched employer-employee data," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Anil Rupasingha, 2018. "Individual Social Capital and Migration," Working Papers 18-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts & John C. Robertson, 2008.
"The Push-Pull Effects of the Information Technology Boom and Bust,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 22(3), pages 200-212, August.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Pitts, M. Melinda & Robertson, John C., 2008. "The Push-Pull Effects of the Information Technology Boom and Bust," MPRA Paper 44800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasnaca Liga, 2012. "Peculiarities of the employees' recruitments by rural employers: the case of Latvia," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(3), pages 192-207, January.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Rupasingha, Anil, 2018. "Individual Social Capital and Migration," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2018-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:83:y:2002:i:2:p:554-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.