Making Money Out of Football
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paloma Escamilla-Fajardo & Juan Manuel Núñez-Pomar & Vanessa Ratten & Josep Crespo, 2020. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Soccer: Web of Science Bibliometric Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-22, June.
- Daniel Plumley & Rob Wilson & Robbie Millar & Simon Shibli, 2019. "Howzat? The Financial Health of English Cricket: Not Out, Yet," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-17, February.
- N. A. Osokin, 2018. "Win vs. Profit maximization: optimal strategy for managing organizational performance of russian football clubs," Strategic decisions and risk management, Real Economy Publishing House.
- Marco Di Domizio & Lorenzo Neri & Giambattista Rossi & Antonella Russo, 2019. "Sport O Business? Il Calcio-Mercato Si Rivela," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 15(2), pages 121-144, ottobre.
- Rohde, Marc & Breuer, Christoph, 2018. "Competing by investments or efficiency? Exploring financial and sporting efficiency of club ownership structures in European football," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 563-581.
- Francesco Fenton, 2018. "L'Importanza Socio/Economica Della Scolarizzazione Nei Settori Giovanili. Confronto Tra Il Modello Italiano E Quello Tedesco," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 14(2), pages 121-142, ottobre.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Kunz-Kaltenhäuser, Philipp, 2020. "Promoting or restricting competition? - The 50plus1-rule in German football," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 141, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Richau, Lukas & Follert, Florian & Frenger, Monika & Emrich, Eike, 2021. "The Rainmaker?! The impact of investors on transfer fees in the English Premier League," Working Paper 187/2021, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:62:y:2015:i:1:p:25-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.