Do Not Trash the Incentive! Monetary Incentives and Waste Sorting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandro Bucciol & Natalia Montinari & Marco Piovesan, 2011. "Do Not Trash the Incentive! Monetary Incentives and Waste Sorting," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-093, Harvard Business School.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Natalia Montinari & Marco Piovesan, 2011. "Do not Trash the Incentive! Monetary incentives and waste sorting," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara, 2011. "A Cross-Country Study of Waste Prevention and Recycling," Working Papers 028, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Maarten A. Allers & Corine Hoeben, 2010. "Effects of Unit-Based Garbage Pricing: A Differences-in-Differences Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 405-428, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:157:y:2019:i:c:p:394-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:142:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-018-1936-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:168-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Briand & Author-Name: Noukignon KonÃ©, 2018. "Poverty eradication by improving waste collection: an African case study," Working Papers 20180003, UMR Développement et Sociétés, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Institut de Recherche pour le Développement.
- David Boto-Garcìa & Alessandro Bucciol, 2019. "Climate Change: Personal Responsibility and Energy Saving," Working Papers 02/2019, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:117:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2912-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Bucciol & Natalia Montinari & Marco Piovesan & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014.
"It Wasn't Me! Visibility and Free Riding in Waste Sorting,"
14-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Montinari, Natalia & Piovesan, Marco, 2014. "It Wasn't Me! Visibility and Free Riding in Waste Sorting," Working Papers 2014:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Matheus Bueno & Marica Valente, 2018. "The Effects of Pricing Waste Generation: A Synthetic Control Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1737, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marie Briguglio, 2016. "Household Cooperation In Waste Management: Initial Conditions And Intervention," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 497-525, July.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:161:y:2019:i:c:p:321-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michal Struk, 2015. "Distance and Incentives Matter: The Separation of Recyclable Municipal Waste," MUNI ECON Working Papers 18, Masaryk University, revised Jul 2016.
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:16:y:2014:i:01:n:s146433321450001x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:117:y:2015:i:4:p:1204-1229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.