Do Not Trash the Incentive! Monetary Incentives and Waste Sorting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandro Bucciol & Natalia Montinari & Marco Piovesan, 2015. "Do Not Trash the Incentive! Monetary Incentives and Waste Sorting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(4), pages 1204-1229, October.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Natalia Montinari & Marco Piovesan, 2011. "Do not Trash the Incentive! Monetary incentives and waste sorting," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maarten A. Allers & Corine Hoeben, 2010. "Effects of Unit-Based Garbage Pricing: A Differences-in-Differences Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 405-428, March.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara, 2011. "A Cross-Country Study of Waste Prevention and Recycling," Working Papers 028, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Struk, 2015. "Distance and Incentives Matter: The Separation of Recyclable Municipal Waste," Working Papers 18, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Jul 2016.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Natalia Montinari & Marco Piovesan & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014.
"It Wasn't Me! Visibility and Free Riding in Waste Sorting,"
14-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Montinari, Natalia & Piovesan, Marco, 2014. "It Wasn't Me! Visibility and Free Riding in Waste Sorting," Working Papers 2014:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:16:y:2014:i:01:n:s146433321450001x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIncentives; waste management; PAYT.;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:11-093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .