Effects of Chinese Imports on Relative Wages: Microevidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahar Baziki, Selva & Ginja, Rita & Borota Milicevic, Teodora, 2015.
"Trade Competition, Technology and Labor Re-allocation,"
Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies
2016:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Baziki, Selva B. & Ginja, Rita & Borota Milicevic, Teodora, 2016. "Trade Competition, Technology and Labour Reallocation," IZA Discussion Papers 10034, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bahar Baziki, Selva & Ginja, Rita & Borota Milicevic, Teodora, 2015. "Trade Competition, Technology and Labor Re-allocation," Working Paper Series 2016:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ágnes Csermely & Péter Harasztosi & Gábor Pellényi, 2012. "Opportunities and challenges – the impact of Chinese competition on Hungarian manufacturing," Chapters,in: European Integration in a Global Economy, chapter 11, pages 106-118 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rita Almeida & Ana M. Fernandes, 2013.
"Explaining local manufacturing growth in Chile: the advantages of sectoral diversity,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(16), pages 2201-2213, June.
- Almeida, Rita & Fernandes, Ana M., 2011. "Explaining local manufacturing growth in Chile : the advantages of sectoral diversity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5891, The World Bank.
- Bauwens, Thomas & Lemaître, Andreia, 2014. "Popular Economy in Santiago de Chile: State of Affairs and Challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 65-78.
- Jorge Friedman & Nanno Mulder & Sebastián Faúndez & Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Carlos Yévenes & Mario Velásquez & Fernando Baizán & Gerhard Reinecke, 2011. "Openness, Wage Gaps and Unions in Chile: A Micro Econometric Analysis," OECD Trade Policy Papers 134, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:113:y:2011:i::p:342-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.