An Integrated Corporate Governance Framework and Financial Performance in South African-Listed Corporations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ntim, Collins G., 2013. "An Integrated Corporate Governance Framework and Financial Performance in South African Listed Corporations," MPRA Paper 45805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Beiner & Wolfgang Drobetz & Markus M. Schmid & Heinz Zimmermann, 2006. "An Integrated Framework of Corporate Governance and Firm Valuation," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(2), pages 249-283.
- Graham Barr & Jos Gerson & Brian Kantor, 1995. "Shareholders As Agents And Principals: The Case For South Africa'S Corporate Governance System," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 8(1), pages 1-32.
- Lucian Bebchuk & Alma Cohen & Allen Ferrell, 2009. "What Matters in Corporate Governance?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(2), pages 783-827, February.
- Dulacha G. Barako & Phil Hancock & H. Y. Izan, 2006. "Factors Influencing Voluntary Corporate Disclosure by Kenyan Companies," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 107-125, March.
- Black, Bernard, 2001. "The corporate governance behavior and market value of Russian firms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 89-108, June.
- Bhagat, Sanjai & Bolton, Brian, 2008. "Corporate governance and firm performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 257-273, June.
- Black, Bernard S. & Love, Inessa & Rachinsky, Andrei, 2006. "Corporate governance indices and firms' market values: Time series evidence from Russia," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 361-379, December.
- Baek, Jae-Seung & Kang, Jun-Koo & Suh Park, Kyung, 2004. "Corporate governance and firm value: evidence from the Korean financial crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 265-313, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esen KARA & Duygu ACAR ERDUR & Lale KARABIYIK, 2015. "Effects Of Corporate Governance Level On The Financial Performance Of Companies: A Research On BIST Corporate Governance Index (XKURY)," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 15(2), pages 265-274.
- Melinda-Timea FÜLÖP & Mirela-Oana PINTEA, 2015. "The Link Between Corporate Governance And Performance - Evidence From Romania," Management Intercultural, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 33, pages 81-90, April.
- Muniandy, Balachandran & Hillier, John, 2015. "Board independence, investment opportunity set and performance of South African firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 108-124.
- Collins G. Ntim, 2013.
"Corporate Governance, Affirmative Action and Firm Value in Post-apartheid South Africa: A Simultaneous Equation Approach,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(2), pages 148-172, June.
- Collins Ntim, 2013. "Corporate Governance, Affirmative Action and Firm Value in Post-apartheid South Africa: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(2), pages 148-172.
- Ntim, Collins G., 2013. "Corporate Governance, Affirmative Action and Firm Value in Post-Apartheid South Africa: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," MPRA Paper 45804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collins G. Ntim, 2012.
"Director shareownership and corporate performance in South Africa,"
African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 359-373.
- Ntim, Collins G, 2012. "Director Shareownership and Corporate Performance in South Africa," MPRA Paper 45808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collins Gyakari Ntim, 2012. "Does the South African stock market value an independent dual board leadership structure?," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 35-45.
More about this item
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:81:y:2013:i:3:p:373-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.