Reinsurance for Natural and Man-Made Catastrophes in the United States: Current State of the Market and Regulatory Reforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. David Cummins & Mary A. Weiss, 2013. "Systemic Risk and Regulation of the U.S. Insurance Industry," NFI Policy Briefs 2013-PB-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Patricia H. Born & Barbara Klimaszewski-Blettner, 2013. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? The Impact of Natural Disasters and Regulation on U.S. Property Insurers’ Supply Decisions," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(1), pages 1-36, March.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:34140 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. David Cummins & Olivier Mahul, 2009. "Catastrophe Risk Financing in Developing Countries : Principles for Public Intervention," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6289, December.
- repec:prg:jnlefa:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:200:p:47-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rmgtin:v:10:y:2007:i:2:p:179-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1098-1616 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.