Looking Beyond TRIA: A Clinical Examination of Potential Terrorism Loss Sharing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Burkhard Pedell, 2006.
"How Does the Corporate World Cope with Mega-Terrorism? Puzzling Evidence from Terrorism Insurance Markets,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 18(4), pages 61-75.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Burkhard Pedell, 2007. "How Does the Corporate World Cope with Mega-Terrorism? Puzzling Evidence from Terrorism Insurance Markets," Working Papers hal-00243051, HAL.
More about this item
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-03-11 (Finance)
- NEP-IAS-2006-03-11 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-03-11 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .