Homeowners Insurance With Bundled Catastrophe Coverage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milidonis, Andreas, 2013. "Compensation incentives of credit rating agencies and predictability of changes in bond ratings and financial strength ratings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3716-3732.
- Céline Grislain-Letremy, 2013. "Natural Disters : Exposure and Underinsurance," Working Papers 2013-15, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Ning Wang & Yiling Deng, 2016. "Market responses to loss shocks and insurers' post-catastrophe performance in the US property-casualty insurance market," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(3), pages 231-246.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice, 2011. "Natural Vs Financial Insurance in the Management of Weather Risk Exposure in the Italian Agriculture," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114325, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Patricia H. Born & Barbara Klimaszewski-Blettner, 2013. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? The Impact of Natural Disasters and Regulation on U.S. Property Insurers’ Supply Decisions," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Howard Kunreuther & Mark Pauly, 2006. "Rules rather than discretion: Lessons from Hurricane Katrina," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 101-116, September.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul A. Raschky & Howard C. Kunreuther, 2009.
"Corporate Demand for Insurance: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Market for Catastrophe and Non-Catastrophe Risks,"
2009-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul A. Raschky & Howard C. Kunreuther, 2009. "Corporate Demand for Insurance: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Market for Catastrophe and Non-Catastrophe Risks," Working Papers hal-00372420, HAL.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul Raschky & Howard Kunreuther, 2011. "Corporate Demand for Insurance: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Market for Catastrophe and Non-Catastrophe Risks," NBER Working Papers 17403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Okada, Taishi & Kobayashi, Takeshi, 2009. "Preparing for Large Natural Catastrophes: The current state and challenges of earthquake insurance in Japan," MPRA Paper 8851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41288-016-0004-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Patrick Sentis, 2008.
"The main determinants of insurance purchase. An empirical study on crop insurance policies in France,"
08-06, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2008.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Sentis, P., 2008. "The Main Determinants of Insurance Purchase: An Empirical Study on Crop Insurance Policies in France," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Parente, Ronaldo & Choi, Byeongyong Paul & Slangen, Arjen H.L. & Ketkar, Sonia, 2010. "Distribution system choice in a service industry: An analysis of international insurance firms operating in the United States," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-287, September.
- Patricia Born & W. Viscusi, 2006.
"The catastrophic effects of natural disasters on insurance markets,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 55-72, September.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Patricia Born, 2006. "The Catastrophic Effects of Natural Disasters on Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 12348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud Goussebaïle, 2016. "Risk prevention in cities prone to natural hazards," Working Papers hal-01358734, HAL.
- Howard Kunreuther, 2006. "Reflections on U.S. Disaster Insurance Policy for the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 12449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2003. "Financing Rapid Onset Natural Disaster Losses in India : A Risk Management Approach," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14649, The World Bank.
- Martin F. Grace, 2010. "The Insurance Industry and Systemic Risk: Evidence and Discussion," NFI Policy Briefs 2010-PB-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:83:y:2016:i:4:p:849-876 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:88:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2863-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul Raschky & Howard Kunreuther, 2015.
"Corporate Demand for Insurance: New Evidence From the U.S. Terrorism and Property Markets,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 82(3), pages 505-530, September.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Paul Raschky & Howard Kunreuther, 2013. "Corporate Demand for Insurance: New Evidence from the U.S. Terrorism and Property Markets," NBER Working Papers 19532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13276 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:71:y:2004:i:3:p:351-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.