Housing Market Segmentation: A Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan, Feng & Wu, Jiawei & Wei, Yehua Dennis & Wang, Lei, 2018. "Policy change, amenity, and spatiotemporal dynamics of housing prices in Nanjing, China," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 225-236.
- Martin Schneider & Johannes Stroebel & Monika Piazzesi, 2012. "Segmented Housing Search," 2012 Meeting Papers 670, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Locurcio & Pierluigi Morano & Francesco Tajani & Felicia Di Liddo, 2020. "An Innovative GIS-Based Territorial Information Tool for the Evaluation of Corporate Properties: An Application to the Italian Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-28, July.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & McArthur, David Philip & Osland, Liv & Thorsen, Inge, 2014. "The suitability of hedonic models for cost-benefit analysis: Evidence from commuting flows," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 136-151.
- Wonseok Seo & LeeYoung Kim, 2020. "Investigating the Ripple Effect through the Relationship between Housing Markets and Residential Migration in Seoul, South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-22, February.
- Pierluigi Morano & Paolo Rosato & Francesco Tajani & Benedetto Manganelli & Felicia Di Liddo, 2019. "Contextualized Property Market Models vs. Generalized Mass Appraisals: An Innovative Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-28, September.
- Arnstein Gjestland & David McArthur & Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen, 2011. "Alternative methods for quantifying commuting-related benefits of new transport infrastructure," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1223, European Regional Science Association.
- Xiaoqi Zhang & Yanqiao Zheng & Lei Sun & Qiwen Dai, 2019. "Urban Structure, Subway Systemand Housing Price: Evidence from Beijing and Hangzhou, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-23, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revurb:v:21:y:2009:i:2-3:p:93-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0917-0553 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.