Warehouse rental market segmentation using spatial profile regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Buttimer, Jr. & Ronald C. Rutherford & Ron Witten, 1997. "Industrial Warehouse Rent Determinants in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(1), pages 47-56.
- Giuliano, Genevieve & Kang, Sanggyun, 2018. "Spatial dynamics of the logistics industry: Evidence from California," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 248-258.
- David Wheeler & Michael Tiefelsdorf, 2005. "Multicollinearity and correlation among local regression coefficients in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 161-187, June.
- Clark, David & Pennington-Cross, Anthony, 2016. "Determinants of industrial property rents in the Chicago metropolitan area," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-45.
- Sakai, Takanori & Kawamura, Kazuya & Hyodo, Tetsuro, 2015. "Locational dynamics of logistics facilities: Evidence from Tokyo," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 10-19.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Christopher Bitter & Gordon Mulligan & Sandy Dall’erba, 2007.
"Incorporating spatial variation in housing attribute prices: a comparison of geographically weighted regression and the spatial expansion method,"
Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 7-27, April.
- Bitter, Chris & Mulligan, Gordon & Dall'erba, Sandy, 2006. "Incorporating spatial variation in housing attribute prices: A comparison of geographically weighted regression and the spatial expansion method," MPRA Paper 1379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hamelink, Foort & Hoesli, Martin & MacGregor, Bryan D., 1999. "Defining Housing Submarkets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 160-183, June.
- Sungsoon Hwang & Jean-Claude Thill, 2009. "Delineating Urban Housing Submarkets with Fuzzy Clustering," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 36(5), pages 865-882, October.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Thibodeau, Thomas G., 1998. "Housing Market Segmentation," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 121-143, June.
- Cidell, Julie, 2010. "Concentration and decentralization: The new geography of freight distribution in US metropolitan areas," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 363-371.
- Bowen, John T., 2008. "Moving places: the geography of warehousing in the US," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 379-387.
- Danlin Yu & Yehua Dennis Wei & Changshan Wu, 2007. "Modeling Spatial Dimensions of Housing Prices in Milwaukee, WI," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 34(6), pages 1085-1102, December.
- Dablanc, Laetitia & Ross, Catherine, 2012. "Atlanta: a mega logistics center in the Piedmont Atlantic Megaregion (PAM)," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 432-442.
- R Sivitanidou, 1996. "Warehouse and Distribution Facilities and Community Attributes: An Empirical Study," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(7), pages 1261-1278, July.
- Craig A Watkins, 2001. "The Definition and Identification of Housing Submarkets," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 33(12), pages 2235-2253, December.
- Liverani, Silvia & Hastie, David I. & Azizi, Lamiae & Papathomas, Michail & Richardson, Sylvia, 2015. "PReMiuM: An R Package for Profile Regression Mixture Models Using Dirichlet Processes," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 64(i07).
- Sakai, Takanori & Kawamura, Kazuya & Hyodo, Tetsuro, 2017. "Spatial reorganization of urban logistics system and its impacts: Case of Tokyo," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 110-118.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyunwoo Lim & Minyoung Park, 2019. "Modeling the Spatial Dimensions of Warehouse Rent Determinants: A Case Study of Seoul Metropolitan Area, South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
KeywordsWarehouse rent; Submarket segmentation; Spatial profile regression; Cluster analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jotrge:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:64-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-transport-geography .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.