Top Wealth Shares in Australia 1915–2012
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. W. Dilnot, 1990. "The Distribution and Composition of Personal Sector Wealth in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 23(1), pages 33-40, March.
- Piggott, John, 1984. "The Distribution of Wealth in Australia-A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 60(170), pages 252-265, September.
- John J. Siegfried & David K. Round, 1994. "How Did The Wealthiest Australians Get So Rich?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(2), pages 191-204, June.
- Piggott, John, 1987. "The Nation's Private Wealth--Some New Calculations for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(180), pages 61-79, March.
- N. Podder & N. C. Kakwani, 1976. "Distribution Of Wealth In Australia," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 22(1), pages 75-92, March.
- Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2014.
"Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries 1700–2010,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 129(3), pages 1255-1310.
- Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2013. "Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries, 1700-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 9588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "Capital is back: wealth-income ratios in rich countries 1700-2010," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66106, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2014. "Capital is Back: Wealth-Income Ratios in Rich Countries 1700–2010," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109372, HAL.
- Leigh Andrew, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility in Australia," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-28, December.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521700320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2007. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(262), pages 247-261, September.
- Kopczuk, Wojciech & Saez, Emmanuel, 2004.
"Top Wealth Shares in the United States, 1916-2000: Evidence From Estate Tax Returns,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 57(2), pages 445-487, June.
- Wojciech Kopczuk & Emmanuel Saez, 2004. "Top Wealth Shares in the United States: 1916-2000: Evidence from Estate Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 10399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Schneider, 2004. "The Distribution of Wealth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2527.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:62:y:2016:i:2:p:209-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.