On the measurement of concentration and variability of characters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jong-Wuu Wu, 2001. "Characterizations of generalized mixtures of geometric and exponential distributions based on upper record values," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 123-133, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012.
"An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(1), pages 109-126, March.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/569, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252239, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Judith A. Clarke & Ahmed A. Hoque, 2014. "On Variance Estimation for a Gini Coefficient Estimator Obtained from Complex Survey Data," Econometrics Working Papers 1401, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Peter Lambert, 2012. "Lidia Ceriani and Paolo Verme’s paper “The origins of the Gini index: extracts from Variabilità e Mutabilità (1912) by Corrado Gini”," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(3), pages 419-420, September.
- Patrick Moyes, 2007. "An extended Gini approach to inequality measurement," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(3), pages 279-303, December.
- Giorgio Di Maio & Paolo Landoni, 2015. "Beyond the Gini index: Measuring inequality with the Balance of Inequality index," a/ Working Papers Series 1506, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:0501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .