Skewness And Kurtosis Properties Of Income Distribution Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael McAler & Hang K. Ryu & Daniel J. Slottje, 2017.
"A New Inequality Measure that is Sensitive to Extreme Values and Asymmetries,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
17-102/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hang K. Ryu & Daniel J. Slottje & Michael McAleer, 2017. "A New Inequality Measure that is Sensitive to Extreme Values and Asymmetries," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-25, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- McAleer, M.J. & Ryu, H.K. & Slottje, D.J., 2017. "A New Inequality Measure that is Sensitive to Extreme Values and Asymmetries," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-28, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- David Mauler & James McDonald, 2015.
"Option Pricing and Distribution Characteristics,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 579-595, April.
- David J. Mauler & James B. McDonald, 2012. "Option Pricing and Distribution Characteristics," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-08, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Andrew M. Jones & James Lomas & Peter T. Moore & Nigel Rice, 2016. "A quasi-Monte-Carlo comparison of parametric and semiparametric regression methods for heavy-tailed and non-normal data: an application to healthcare costs," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(4), pages 951-974, October.
- Jingjing Bai & Wei Gu & Xiaodong Yuan & Qun Li & Feng Xue & Xuchong Wang, 2015. "Power Quality Prediction, Early Warning, and Control for Points of Common Coupling with Wind Farms," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-18, August.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:87-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jones, A. & Lomas, J. & Rice, N., 2014. "Going Beyond the Mean in Healthcare Cost Regressions: a Comparison of Methods for Estimating the Full Conditional Distribution," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/26, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:59:y:2013:i:2:p:360-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.