Economic Strain, Education and Attitudes towards Foreigners in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augustin de Coulon & Dragos Radu & Max Friedrich Steinhardt, 2016.
"Pane e Cioccolata: The Impact of Native Attitudes on Return Migration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 253-281, May.
- de Coulon, Augustin & Radu, Dragos & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2013. "Pane e Cioccolata: The impact of native attitudes on return migration," HWWI Research Papers 146, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- de Coulon, Augustin & Radu, Dragos & Steinhardt, Max F., 2015. "Pane e Cioccolata: The Impact of Native Attitudes on Return Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naci Mocan & Christian Raschke, 2016. "Economic well-being and anti-Semitic, xenophobic, and racist attitudes in Germany," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-63, February.
- Huber, Peter & Oberdabernig, Doris A., 2016.
"The impact of welfare benefits on natives' and immigrants' attitudes toward immigration,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 53-78.
- Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2015. "The impact of welfare benefits on natives' and immigrants' attitudes towards immigration," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 82, WWWforEurope.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2014. "Public Opinion on Immigration: Has the Recession Changed Minds?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2014. "Public Opinion on Immigration: Has the Recession Changed Minds?," IZA Discussion Papers 8248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Braakmann Nils & Wildman John & Waqas Muhammad, 2017. "Are Immigrants in Favour of Immigration? Evidence from England and Wales," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Antonio M. Jaime-Castillo & Ildefonso Marqués-Perales & Javier Álvarez-Gálvez, 2016. "The Impact of Social Expenditure on Attitudes Towards Immigration in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 1089-1108, April.
- Lewis S. Davis & Sumit S. Deole, 2015. "Immigration, Attitudes and the Rise of the Political Right: The Role of Cultural and Economic Concerns over Immigration," CESifo Working Paper Series 5680, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eiji Yamamura & Inyong Shin, 2016. "Effect of consuming imported cultural goods on trading partners’ tolerance toward immigrants: the case of Japanese anime in Korea," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(4), pages 681-703, November.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2015. "Effect of consuming imported cultural goods on trading partners’ tolerance toward immigrants: The case of Japanese anime in Korea," MPRA Paper 67128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2014. "Effect of consuming imported cultural goods on tolerance for immigrants from trade partners: Case of Japanese anime in Korea," MPRA Paper 58467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Maria Rosaria Carillo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016. "The effect of news on the radicalization of public opinion towards immigration," Discussion Papers 1_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:21:y:2013:i:2:p:177-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.