Is the Border Really That Wide?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario J Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani, 2002.
"Persistence in Law-of-One-Price Deviations: Evidence From Micro-Price Data,"
NajEcon Working Paper Reviews
- Mario J Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani, 2002. "Persistence in Law-of-One-Price Deviations: Evidence From Micro-Price Data," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000019, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Parsley & Helen Popper, 2010.
"Understanding Real Exchange Rate Movements With Trade In Intermediate Products,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 171-188, May.
- Parsley, David & Popper, Helen, 2009. "Understanding Real Exchange Rate Movements with Trade in Intermediate Products," MPRA Paper 21117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pippenger, John, 2015. "Arbitrage and the Law of One Price: Setting the Record Straight," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt27t4q265, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:14:y:2006:i:3:p:392-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.