Regional Economic Stability and Mortgage Default Risk in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Decreuse, Bruno & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2011.
"Housing market regulation and the social demand for job protection,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1397-1409.
- Decreuse, Bruno & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2010. "Housing market regulation and the social demand for job protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 7845, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Decreuse & Tanguy Van Ypersele, 2010. "Housing market regulation and the social demand for job protection," Working Papers halshs-00481456, HAL.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2004.
"Income Volatility and Residential Mortgage Delinquency: Evidence from 12 EU Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano, 2005. "Income Volatility and Residential Mortgage Delinquency: Evidence from 12 EU countries," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1530205, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2005. "Income volatility and residential mortgage delinquency across the EU," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 153-177, September.
- Yiuman Tse & Emily Norman Zietz & Gaylon Greer, 1998. "Anticipating Change in Development Activity Levels," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 159-168.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:23:y:1995:i:4:p:421-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.