Potential Beneficiaries from Reverse Mortgage Products for Elderly Homeowners: An Analysis of American Housing Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Gans, Joshua S. & Stern, Scott, 1997.
"Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 38-55, January.
- Bostic, R.W. & Gans, J.S. & Stern, S., 1995. "Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century," Papers 95/35, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Raphael Bostic & Joshua Gans & Scott Stern, 1995. "Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century," Urban/Regional 9507001, EconWPA.
- Robert B. Avery & Raphael W. Bostic & Paul S. Calem & Glenn B. Canner, 1999. "Trends in home purchase lending: consolidation and the Community Reinvestment Act," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Feb, pages 81-102.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Lewis M. Segal, 1996. "CRA and fair lending regulations: resulting trends in mortgage lending," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 19-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John, 2004. "Unlocking housing equity in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 466-505, December.
- Hui Shan, 2011.
"Reversing the Trend: The Recent Expansion of the Reverse Mortgage Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 39(4), pages 743-768, December.
- Hui Shan, 2009. "Reversing the trend: the recent expansion of the reverse mortgage market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sun Wei & Triest Robert K. & Webb Anthony, 2008.
"Optimal Retirement Asset Decumulation Strategies: The Impact of Housing Wealth,"
Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, September.
- Wei Sun & Robert Triest & Anthony Webb, 2006. "Optimal Retirement Asset Decumulation Strategies: The Impact of Housing Wealth," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-22, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2006.
- Wei Sun & Robert K. Triest & Anthony Webb, 2007. "Optimal retirement asset decumulation strategies: the impact of housing wealth," Public Policy Discussion Paper 07-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sinai, Todd & Souleles, Nicholas S., 2007.
"Net worth and housing equity in retirement,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2007/34, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Todd Sinai & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2007. "Net worth and housing equity in retirement," Working Papers 07-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Todd Sinai & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2007. "Net Worth and Housing Equity in Retirement," NBER Working Papers 13693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ming Pu & Gang-Zhi Fan & Yongheng Deng, 2014. "Breakeven Determination of Loan Limits for Reverse Mortgages under Information Asymmetry," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 492-521, April.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2012. "Everything you always wanted to know about reverse mortgages but were afraid to ask," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q1, pages 19-31.
- Maier, Andreas, 2010. "Immobilienverzehrprodukte: Potenzielle Profiteure und Nachfragehemmnisse," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 115, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Albert K C Tsui, 2005. "Reverse Mortgages as Retirement Financing Instrument : An Option for Ã¢â‚¬Å“Asset-rich and Cash-poorÃ¢â‚¬Â Singaporeans," Finance Working Papers 22566, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Buckley, Robert & Cartwright, Kim & Struyk, Raymond & Szymanoski, Edward, 2003. "Integrating housing wealth into the social safety net for the Moscow elderly: an empirical essay," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 202-223, September.
- Ermisch, John F. & Jenkins, Stephen P., 1999. "Retirement and housing adjustment in later life: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 311-333, June.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:25-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chiang, Shu Ling & Tsai, Ming Shann, 2016. "Analyzing an elder’s desire for a reverse mortgage using an economic model that considers house bequest motivation, random death time and stochastic house price," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 202-219.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Makoto Nakajima, 2011.
"Reverse Mortgage Loans: A Quantitative Analysis,"
2011 Meeting Papers
387, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 13-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nakajima, Makoto & Telyukova, Irina A., 2014. "Reverse mortgage loans: a quantitative analysis," Working Papers 14-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Cross-country comparisons of pensioners’ incomes," MPRA Paper 16345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seungryul Ma & Yongheng Deng, 2006. "Insurance Premium Structure of Reverse Mortgage Loans in Korea," Working Paper 8568, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:22:y:1994:i:2:p:257-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.