The Impact of Interstate Foreclosure Cost Differences and the Value of Mortgages on Default Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Craig Swan, 1982. "Pricing Private Mortgage Insurance," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 10(3), pages 276-296.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Hatchondo, Juan & Martinez, Leonardo & Sánchez, Juan M., 2015.
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 173-190.
- Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Martinez, Leonardo & Sánchez, Juan M., 2011. "Mortgage defaults," Working Papers 2011-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 31 Jul 2015.
- Leonardo Martinez & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Juan M. Sanchez, 2012. "Mortgage Defaults," IMF Working Papers 12/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Juan M. Sanchez, 2011. "Mortgage defaults," Working Paper 11-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Juan M. Sanchez, 2015. "Mortgage Defaults," Caepr Working Papers 2015-011 Classification-D, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Mel Jameson & James D. Shilling & C. F. Sirmans, 1990. "Regional Variation Of Mortgage Yields And Simultaneity Bias," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 211-219, September.
- Wenli Li & Florian Oswald, 2017. "Recourse and residential mortgages: The case of Nevada," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6ka8i7k76r8, Sciences Po.
- David Harrison & Michael Seiler, 2015. "The Paradox of Judicial Foreclosure: Collateral Value Uncertainty and Mortgage Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 377-411, April.
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2013.
"The Postforeclosure Experience of U.S. Households,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 225-254, June.
- Raven S. Molloy & Hui Shan, 2011. "The post-foreclosure experience of U.S. households," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Xudong An & Yongheng Deng & Eric Rosenblatt & Vincent Yao, 2012. "Model Stability and the Subprime Mortgage Crisis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 545-568, October.
- Wenli Li & Florian Oswald, 2017. "Recourse and residential mortgages: The case of Nevada," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5qjpn9qdt48, Sciences Po.
- Thomas M. Springer & Neil G. Waller, 1993. "Lender Forbearance: Evidence from Mortgage Delinquency Patterns," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 27-46.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Bianco, Magda, 2005.
"Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 223-244, April.
- Magda Bianco & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2001. "Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets," CSEF Working Papers 58, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Apr 2002.
- Bianco, Magda & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2002. "Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3347, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kelly D. Edmiston & Roger Zalneraitis, 2007. "Rising foreclosures in the United States: a perfect storm," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 115-145.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juecon:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norman G. Miller & Michael A. Sklarz & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 2005. "The Impact of Interest Rates and Employment on Nominal Housing Prices," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 27-43.
- Brian Ciochetti & James Shilling, 2007. "Loss Recoveries, Realized Excess Returns, and Credit Rationing in the Commercial Mortgage Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 425-445, May.
- Jou, Jyh-Bang & Lee, Tan (Charlene), 2016. "How does statutory redemption affect a buyer's decision at the foreclosure sale?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 263-272.
- Smith, L. Douglas & Lawrence, Edward C., 1995. "Forecasting losses on a liquidating long-term loan portfolio," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 959-985, September.
- Erwan Quintin, 2012. "More punishment, less default?," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 427-454, November.
- Chintal Desai & Gregory Elliehausen & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2013. "Effects of Bankruptcy Exemptions and Foreclosure Laws on Mortgage Default and Foreclosure Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 391-415, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:15:y:1987:i:3:p:152-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.