Ownership and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from Estonia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Derek C. Jones & Niels Mygind, 2001. "Ownership and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 385, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek Jones & Panu Kalmi & Niels Mygind, 2005.
"Choice of Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from Estonia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 83-107.
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Niels Mygind, 2003. "Choice of ownership structure and firm performance: Evidence from Estonia," Macroeconomics 0305008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Niels Mygind, 2003. "Choice of Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from Estonia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-560, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Mygind, Niels, 2003. "Choice of ownership structure and firm performance : Evidence from Estonia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Carlin, Wendy & Fries, Steven & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2001.
"Competition and Enterprise Performance in Transition Economies: Evidence from a Cross-country Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wendy Carlin & Steven Fries & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2001. "Competition and Enterprise Performance in Transition Economies: Evidence from a Cross-country Survey," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 376, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ghulam, Yaseen & Jaffry, Shabbar, 2015. "Efficiency and productivity of the cement industry: Pakistani experience of deregulation and privatisation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 101-115.
- Bersant Hobdari & Aleksandra Gregoric & Evis Sinani, 2011. "The role of firm ownership on internationalization: evidence from two transition economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(3), pages 393-413, August.
- Rui Zhang & Xun Zhang, 2016. "Capital Structure Premium in Multinational SOEs: Evidence from China," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 283-293, February.
- Wendy Carlin & Steven Fries & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2001. "Competition and Enterprise Performance in Transition Economies from a Cross-Country Survey," CERT Discussion Papers 0101, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ichiro IWASAKI & Satoshi MIZOBATA, 2018.
"Post-Privatization Ownership And Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis Of The Transition Literature,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 263-322, June.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," KIER Working Papers 966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bogart, Dan & Chaudhary, Latika, 2015.
"Off the rails: Is state ownership bad for productivity?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 997-1013.
- Dan Bogart & Latika Chaudhary, 2013. "Off the Rails: Is State Ownership Bad for Productivity?," Working Papers 131401, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Zorica Kalezić, 2015. "Ownership Concentration and Firm Performance in Transition Economies: Evidence from Montenegro," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 4(3), pages 5-64.
- Panagiotis Staikouras, 2004. "Structural Reform Policy: Privatisation and Beyond—The Case of Greece," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 373-398, May.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:745-768 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:qba:annpro:v:20:y:2010:id:856 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:1:wang is not listed on IDEAS
- Amess, Kevin & Roberts, Barbara M., 2007. "The productivity effects of privatization: The case of Polish cooperatives," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 354-366.
More about this item
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:6:y:2002:i:2:p:284-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.