Origin of FDI and Intra‐Industry Domestic Spillovers: The Case of Greek and European FDI in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Ciani & Michele Imbruno, 2017.
"Microeconomic mechanisms behind export spillovers from FDI: evidence from Bulgaria,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(4), pages 703-734, November.
- Ciani, Andrea & Imbruno, Michele, 2017. "Microeconomic mechanisms behind export spillovers from FDI: Evidence from Bulgaria," DICE Discussion Papers 255, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Mico APOSTOLOV, 2016. "Ownership And Control Structures A Case Study," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(2), pages 23-37, June.
- Gunby, Philip & Jin, Yinghua & Robert Reed, W., 2017.
"Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 242-255.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin & W. Robert Reed, 2015. "Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 15/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 16/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Tokunaga, Masahiro, 2013. "Spillover versus Ownership: A Meta-Analysis of Transition Literature," RRC Working Paper Series 42, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- L. Pérez-Villar & A. Seric, 2015.
"Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic linkages and institutional distance,"
CEPII research center, issue 142, pages 94-117.
- Pérez-Villar, Lucia & Seric, Adnan, 2014. "Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic linkages and institutional distance," Kiel Working Papers 1893, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & George Petrakos, 2009. "Local Sustainable Development and Spatial Cohesion in the Post-transition Balkans: in search of a developmental model," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 29, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:56-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2016. "Institutional proximity and the size and geography of FDI spillovers: do European firms generate more favourable productivity spillovers in the EU neighbourhood?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mico Apostolov, 2015. "Foreign Capital, GDP and Effects Affairs of Macedonia," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 1(3), pages 65-78, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:326-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.