Time Series Concepts for Conditional Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franses, Philip Hans, 1996. "Periodicity and Stochastic Trends in Economic Time Series," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774549.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Liao, Zhipeng & Sun, Yixiao, 2014. "Sieve inference on possibly misspecified semi-nonparametric time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 639-658.
- Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2005.
"Empirical exchange rate models and currency risk: some evidence from density forecasts,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 363-385, March.
- Giorgio Valente & Lucio Sarno, 2004. "Empirical Exchange Rate Models and Currency Risk: Some Evidence from Density Forecasts," Working Papers wp04-10, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2010.
"Modelling Co-movements and Tail Dependency in the International Stock Market via Copulae,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(3), pages 261-302, September.
- Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2009. "Modelling Co-movements and Tail Dependency in the International Stock Market via Copulae," Research Paper Series 265, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Giacomini, Enzo & HÃ¤rdle, Wolfgang & Spokoiny, Vladimir, 2009.
"Inhomogeneous Dependence Modeling with Time-Varying Copulae,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 224-234.
- Enzo Giacomini & Wolfgang Härdle & Ekaterina Ignatieva & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2006. "Inhomogeneous Dependency Modelling with Time Varying Copulae," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-075, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:65:y:2003:i:s1:p:689-701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.