Capital Structure and Labour Demand: Investigations Using German Micro Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Funke & Wolf Maurer & Holger Strulik, 1998. "Capital Structure and Labour Demand: Investigations Using German Micro Data," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 19801, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Bohachova & Bernhard Boockmann & Claudia M. Buch, 2011.
"Labor Demand During the Crisis: What Happened in Germany?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3625, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bohachova, Olga & Boockmann, Bernhard & Buch, Claudia M., 2011. "Labor Demand During the Crisis: What Happened in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 6074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olga Bohachova & Bernhard Boockmann & Claudia M. Buch, 2011. "Labor Demand During the Crisis: What Happened in Germany?," IAW Discussion Papers 76, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Basu, Kaushik & Rajeev, Meenakshi, 2013. "Determinants of capital structure of Indian corporate sector: Evidence of regulatory impact," Working Papers 306, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2002. "Equilibrium Unemployment and Credit Market Imperfections: The Critical Role of Labour Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 654, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015.
"The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 94-119.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregor Bäurle & Sarah M. Lein & Elizabeth Steiner, 2017. "Employment Adjustment and Financial Constraints - Evidence from Firm-level Data," Working Papers 2017-18, Swiss National Bank.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2004. "Profit Sharing, Credit Market Imperfections and Equilibrium Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 1020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berthold, Norbert & Fehn, Rainer, 2002. "Struktureller Wandel, new economy und Beschäftigungsentwicklung: welche Rolle spielen die institutionellen Rahmenbedingungen auf dem Kapitalmarkt?," Discussion Paper Series 53, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Fehn, Rainer, 2000. "Financing structural change, venture capital, and unemployment: What is the role of investor protection?," Discussion Paper Series 36, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Erdem Basci & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Mustafa Kilinc, 2011. "Financial Shocks and Industrial Employment," Working Papers 1112, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2001. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Credit and Labour Market Imperfections," CESifo Working Paper Series 419, CESifo Group Munich.
- Catherine Fuss & Ladislav Wintr, 2012. "Rigid Wages and Flexible Employment ?Contrasting Responses to Firm-Level and Sector-Level Productivity Developments," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(3), pages 241-268.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2000. "Capital Structure, Wage Bargaining and Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 275, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:61:y:1999:i:2:p:199-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.