The Skill and Higher Educational Content of UK Net Exports
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabszewicz, J. & Turrini, A., 2000.
"Workers' skills, product quality and industry equilibrium,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 575-593, May.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TURRINI, Alessandro, 1997. "Workers’ skills, product quality and industry equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers 1997055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & TURRINI, Alessandro, 2000. "Workers' skills, product quality and industry equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1451, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hasnat, Baban, 2002. "The impact of core labour standards on exports," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 563-575, October.
- Keith Maskus & Catherine Sveikauskas & Allan Webster, 1994.
"The composition of the human capital stock and its relation to international trade: Evidence from the US and Britain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 50-76, March.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Sveikauskas, Catherine D. & Webster, Allan, 1993. "The Composition Of The Human Capital Stock And Its Relation To International Trade: Evidence From The Us And Britain," Reading Agricultural Economics Archive 272487, University of Reading.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Antonio Minniti, 2015.
"Training and Product Quality in Unionized Oligopolies,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82, pages 1261-1301, December.
- E. Bacchiega & A. Minniti, 2013. "Training and Product Quality in Unionized Oligopolies," Working Papers wp871, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Manuel Cabral & Rod Falvey & Chris Milner, 2009. "Does Skill Content Explain Total Trade and Intra-Industry Trade?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(5), pages 601-619, October.
- Jean Gabszewicz & Alessandro Turrini, 1999.
"Workers' Skills and Product Selection,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 50(3), pages 383-391.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TURRINI, Alessandro, 1998. "Workers'skills and product selection," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1394, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TURRINI, Alessandro, 1999. "Workers’skills and product selection," CORE Discussion Papers 1999006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alessandro Turrini, 2000. "High-quality bias in vertically differentiated oligopolies—a note on skills, trade, and welfare," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 133-147, June.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:155:y:2018:i:c:p:159-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilanakosa, Christos & Heywood, John S. & Sessions, John & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2017. "Worker Training and Quality Competition," GLO Discussion Paper Series 137, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Emanuele Bacchiega, 2007. "Wage bargaining and vertical differentiation," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 54(1), pages 35-52, March.
- BACCHIEGA, Emanuele, 2004. "Vertical differentiation, wage bargaining and intra-industry trade liberalization," CORE Discussion Papers 2004028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alain Gallais & Bernard Gautier, 1994. "Structure des qualifications et échanges extérieurs français," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 279(1), pages 35-46.
- Allan Webster & Philip Hardwick, 2005. "International trade in financial services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 721-746, September.
- Widell, Lars, 2005. "On Measurements of the Factor Content of Trade: - The Case of Sweden," Working Papers 2005:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Zeddies, Götz, 2011. "Factor Content of Intra-European Trade Flows," IWH Discussion Papers 6/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- CÃ¶rvers F. & Reininga T., 1998. "The Dutch Factor Content of Human and Physical Capital: A Test of the HOV Model," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:55:y:1993:i:2:p:141-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.