Freeing long‐period prices from the uniform profit rate hypothesis: A general model of long‐period positions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke & Roberto Veneziani, 2012. "The Measurement of Prices of Production: An Alternative Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 417-435, July.
- Harris, Donald J, 1988. "On the Classical Theory of Competition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 139-167, March.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2016.
"The Gravitation of Market Prices as A Stochastic Process,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 698-716, November.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2014. "The Gravitation of Market Prices as a Stochastic Process," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0195, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Levine, David P, 1980. "Aspects of the Classical Theory of Markets," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(34), pages 1-15, June.
- James Moore, 2005. "Walrasian versus quasi-competitive equilibrium and the core of a production economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 345-359, August.
- Schefold, Bertram, 1985. "Cambridge Price Theory: Special Model or General Theory of Value?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 140-145, May.
- David Andrews, 2015. "Natural price and the long run: Alfred Marshall’s misreading of Adam Smith," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 265-279.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009.
"Average cost and marginal cost pricing in Marshall: Textual analysis and interpretation,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 665-694.
- zamparelli, luca, 2007. "Average Cost and Marginal Cost Pricing in Marshall: Textual Analysis and Interpretation," MPRA Paper 6053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W D A Bryant, 2009. "General Equilibrium:Theory and Evidence," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 6875, October.
- Jonathan F. Cogliano & Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2020.
"Computational Methods and Classical-Marxian Economics,"
2020-02, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Jonathan F. Cogliano & Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2020. "Computational Methods and Classical-Marxian Economics," Working Papers 913, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Cogliano, Jonathan F. & Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2020. "Computational Methods and Classical-Marxian Economics," Discussion Paper Series 716, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2018. "Production of commodities by means of commodities and non‐uniform rates of profits," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 791-819, November.
- Bellino, Enrico & Serrano, Franklin, 2017. "Gravitation of Market Prices towards Normal Prices: Some New Results," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP25, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Antonio D'Agata & Kenji Mori, 2017. "An Analytical Foundation of the Classical View of Long-Period Prices with Differential Profit Rates," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 22-46, February.
- Bellino, Enrico & Serrano, Franklin, 2017. "Gravitation of market prices towards normal prices: some new results," MPRA Paper 79297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Oslington, 2012. "General Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(282), pages 446-448, September.
- Paulo L. Dos Santos & Jangho Yang, 2019. "The persistent and informative distribution of returns on capital," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 156-165.
- Enrico Bellino & Christian Bidard & Saverio M. Fratini & G.C. Harcourt & Arrigo Opocher & Ian Steedman & Naoki Yoshihara & Heinz D. Kurz, 2017. "Symposium on Arrigo Opocher and Ian Steedman (," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 586-624, November.
- Alejandro Sancho, 1997. "Excedente, valor y distribución en las teorías clásica y marxista del crecimiento," Apuntes. Revista de ciencias sociales, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, vol. 24(41), pages 105-128.
- Ellis Scharfenaker & Gregor Semieniuk, 2017.
"A Statistical Equilibrium Approach to the Distribution of Profit Rates,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 465-499, July.
- Ellis Scharfenaker & Gregor Semieniuk, 2015. "A Statistical Equilibrium Approach to the Distribution of Profit Rates," SCEPA working paper series. 2015-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Oriol Valles Codina, 2020. "Economic Production as Life: A Classical Approach to Computational Social Science," Working Papers 2001, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Flaschel, Peter & Fröhlich, Nils & Veneziani, Roberto, 2011. "The sources of profitability," MPRA Paper 30861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gontijo, Cláudio, 2000. "On the Criticism to the Classical Method," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 54(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:69:y:2018:i:4:p:847-861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.