Freeing long‐period prices from the uniform profit rate hypothesis: A general model of long‐period positions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke & Roberto Veneziani, 2012. "The Measurement of Prices of Production: An Alternative Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 417-435, July.
- Harris, Donald J, 1988. "On the Classical Theory of Competition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 139-167, March.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2016.
"The Gravitation of Market Prices as A Stochastic Process,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 698-716, November.
- Saverio M. Fratini & Alessia Naccarato, 2014. "The Gravitation of Market Prices as a Stochastic Process," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0195, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Schefold, Bertram, 1985. "Cambridge Price Theory: Special Model or General Theory of Value?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 140-145, May.
- Levine, David P, 1980. "Aspects of the Classical Theory of Markets," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(34), pages 1-15, June.
- James Moore, 2005. "Walrasian versus quasi-competitive equilibrium and the core of a production economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 345-359, August.
- David Andrews, 2015. "Natural price and the long run: Alfred Marshall’s misreading of Adam Smith," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 265-279.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:69:y:2018:i:4:p:847-861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.