Attitudes Towards Risk: An Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sasaki, Shunichiro & Xie, Shiyu & Ohtake, Fumio & Qin, Jie & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 2008.
"Experiments on risk attitude: The case of Chinese students,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 245-259, June.
- Shunichiro Sasaki & Shiyu Xie & Fumio OhtakeAuthor-Name: & Jie Qin & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2006. "Experiments on Risk Attitude: The Case of Chinese Students," ISER Discussion Paper 0664, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Dittrich, Dennis A.V. & Büchner, Susanne & Kulesz, Micaela M., 2015.
"Dynamic repeated random dictatorship and gender discrimination,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 81-90.
- Dittrich, Dennis Alexis Valin & Büchner, Susanne & Kulesz, Micaela Maria, 2014. "Dynamic Repeated Random Dictatorship and Gender Discrimination," MPRA Paper 54493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:germec:v:18:y:2017:i:1:p:118-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uri Benzion & Jan Krahnen & Tal Shavit, 2011. "Subjective evaluation of delayed risky outcomes for buying and selling positions: the behavioral approach," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 247-265, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:54:y:2003:i:1:p:89-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.