Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tristan Guillaume, 2011. "Some sequential boundary crossing results for geometric Brownian motion and their applications in financial engineering," Post-Print hal-00924277, HAL.
- Alexander Lipton & Ioana Savescu, 2012. "A structural approach to pricing credit default swaps with credit and debt value adjustments," Papers 1206.3104, arXiv.org.
- Marcos Escobar & Peter Hieber & Matthias Scherer, 2014. "Efficiently pricing double barrier derivatives in stochastic volatility models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 191-216, July.
- Wong, Hoi Ying & Chan, Chun Man, 2007. "Lookback options and dynamic fund protection under multiscale stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 357-385, May.
- Alexander Lipton & Ioana Savescu, 2012. "Pricing credit default swaps with bilateral value adjustments," Papers 1207.6049, arXiv.org.
- Prigent, Jean-Luc & Renault, Olivier & Scaillet, Olivier, 2004.
"Option pricing with discrete rebalancing,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 133-161, January.
- Prigent, J.-L. & Renault, O. & Scaillet, O., 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- Jean-Luc PRIGENT & Olivier RENAULT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2002. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," FAME Research Paper Series rp55, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Renault & O. Scaillet., 1999. "Option pricing with discrete rebalancing," THEMA Working Papers 99-41, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Working Papers 99-61, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- de Paula, Áureo, 2009.
"Inference in a synchronization game with social interactions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Aureo de Paula, 2004. "Inference in a Synchronization Game with Social Interactions," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 May 2007.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko & Pierre Del Moral, 2014. "Valuation of Barrier Options using Sequential Monte Carlo," Papers 1405.5294, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Patras, Frédéric, 2006. "A reflection principle for correlated defaults," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(4), pages 690-698, April.
- Farid MKAOUAR & Jean-luc PRIGENT, 2014. "Constant Proportion Portfolio Insurance under Tolerance and Transaction Costs," Working Papers 2014-303, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Takahiko Fujita & Masahiro Ishii, 2010. "Valuation of a Repriceable Executive Stock Option," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Lie-Jane Kao, 2016. "Credit valuation adjustment of cap and floor with counterparty risk: a structural pricing model for vulnerable European options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 41-64, April.
- Vadim Kaushansky & Alexander Lipton & Christoph Reisinger, 2017. "Transition probability of Brownian motion in the octant and its application to default modeling," Papers 1801.00362, arXiv.org.
- Abínzano, Isabel & Seco, Luis & Escobar, Marcos & Olivares, Pablo, 2009. "Single and Double Black-Cox: Two approaches for modelling debt restructuring," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 910-917, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:8:y:1998:i:3:p:201-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.