A Note on Hedging in ARCH and Stochastic Volatility Option Pricing Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- René Garcia & Éric Renault, 1997. "A Note on Hedging in ARCH and Stochastic Volatility Option Pricing Models," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-13, CIRANO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Boyer, 1997. "Competition and Access in Telecoms: ECPR, Global Price Cap, and Auctions," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-03, CIRANO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GARCIA, René & RENAULT, Éric, 1998.
"Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing,"
Cahiers de recherche
9801, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Garcia, R. & Renault, E., 1998. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing," Cahiers de recherche 9801, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- René Garcia & Éric Renault, 1998. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-02, CIRANO.
- René Garcia & Eric Renault, 1998. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing," Working Papers 98-10, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs, 2002. "Which Volatility Model for Option Valuation?," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-33, CIRANO.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs, 2004. "Which GARCH Model for Option Valuation?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1204-1221, September.
- Matthias R. Fengler & Helmut Herwartz & Christian Werner, 2012.
"A Dynamic Copula Approach to Recovering the Index Implied Volatility Skew,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 10(3), pages 457-493, June.
- Matthias Fengler & Helmut Herwartz & Christian Werner, 2010. "A dynamic copula approach to recovering the index implied volatility skew," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 1132, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen, revised Nov 2011.
- Bauwens, Luc & Lubrano, Michel, 2002.
"Bayesian option pricing using asymmetric GARCH models,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 321-342, August.
- Bauwens, L. & Lubrano, M., 2000. "Bayesian Option Pricing using Asymmetric Garch Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 00a18, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- BAUWENS , Luc & LUBRANO, Michel, 2002. "Bayesian option pricing using asymmetric GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1569, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bruno R'emillard & Sylvain Rubenthaler, 2012. "Optimal hedging in discrete time," Papers 1211.5035, arXiv.org.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call-option price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 242-261.
- Jin-Chuan Duan & Peter H. Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, 2006. "Jump starting GARCH: pricing and hedging options with jumps in returns and volatilities," Working Paper 0619, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:8:y:1998:i:2:p:153-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.