Threshold Autoregressive Modeling In Finance: The Price Differences Of Equivalent Assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1996.
"Inference When a Nuisance Parameter Is Not Identified under the Null Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 413-430, March.
- Hansen, B.E., 1991. "Inference when a Nuisance Parameter is Not Identified Under the Null Hypothesis," RCER Working Papers 296, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "TAR: RATS procedure to estimate a threshold autoregression, tests for threshold effect," Statistical Software Components RTS00209, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen's threshold estimation and testing results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00091, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dick van Dijk & Timo Terasvirta & Philip Hans Franses, 2002.
"Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models — A Survey Of Recent Developments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-47.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Terasvirta, T. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2000. "Smooth transition autoregressive models - A survey of recent developments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-23/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Dijk, Dick & Teräsvirta, Timo & Franses, Philip Hans, 2000. "Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models - A Survey of Recent Developments," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 380, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2001.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 1997. "Nonlinear Error-Correction Models for Interest Rates in The Netherlands," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9704-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Canto, Bea & Kräussl, Roman, 2007. "Electronic trading systems and intraday non-linear dynamics: An examination of the FTSE 100 cash and futures returns," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Antoine Lejay & Paolo Pigato, 2017. "A threshold model for local volatility: evidence of leverage and mean reversion effects on historical data," Working Papers hal-01669082, HAL.
- Li, Ming-Yuan Leon, 2008. "Clarifying the dynamics of the relationship between option and stock markets using the threshold vector error correction model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 511-520.
- Erik Theissen, 2012.
"Price discovery in spot and futures markets: a reconsideration,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 969-987, November.
- Theissen, Erik, 2009. "Price discovery in spot and futures markets: A reconsideration," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/27, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Theissen, Erik, 2011. "Price discovery in spot and futures markets: A reconsideration," CFR Working Papers 09-17 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Theissen, Erik, 2009. "Price discovery in spot and futures markets: A reconsideration," CFR Working Papers 09-17, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Tse, Yiuman, 2001. "Index arbitrage with heterogeneous investors: A smooth transition error correction analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1829-1855, October.
- repec:ntu:ntugeo:vol2-iss1-14-042 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen Gaul & Erik Theissen, 2015.
"A Partially Linear Approach to Modeling the Dynamics of Spot and Futures Prices,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(4), pages 371-384, April.
- Gaul, Jürgen & Theissen, Erik, 2008. "A partially linear approach to modelling the dynamics of spot and futures prices," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/12, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Gaul, Jürgen & Theissen, Erik, 2012. "A partially linear approach to modelling the dynamics of spot and futures prices," CFR Working Papers 13-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Kim, Bong-Han & Chun, Sun-Eae & Min, Hong-Ghi, 2010. "Nonlinear dynamics in arbitrage of the S&P 500 index and futures: A threshold error-correction model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 566-573, March.
- Pavlidis Efthymios G & Paya Ivan & Peel David A, 2010.
"Specifying Smooth Transition Regression Models in the Presence of Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-40, May.
- E Pavlidis & I Paya & D Peel, 2009. "Specifying Smooth Transition Regression Models in the Presence of Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Working Papers 599040, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Qi & Cai, Charlie X. & Keasey, Kevin, 2013. "Market reaction to earnings news: A unified test of information risk and transaction costs," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 251-266.
- Conlin Lizieri & Steven Satchell & Elaine Worzala & Roberto Dacco', 1998. "Real Interest Regimes and Real Estate Performance: A Comparison of UK and US Markets," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 339-356.
- Man-Wai Ng & Wai-Sum Chan, 2004. "Robustness of alternative non-linearity tests for SETAR models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 215-231.
- Antoine Lejay & Paolo Pigato, 2017. "A threshold model for local volatility: evidence of leverage and mean reversion effects on historical data," Papers 1712.08329, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Geoffrey F. Loudon & Wing H. Watt & Pradeep K. Yadav, 2000. "An empirical analysis of alternative parametric ARCH models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 117-136.
- Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Ng, Andrew C.Y. & Chan, Wai-Sum, 2015. "Managing financial risk in Chinese stock markets: Option pricing and modeling under a multivariate threshold autoregression," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 217-230.
- McMillan, David G. & Philip, Dennis, 2012. "Short-sale constraints and efficiency of the spot–futures dynamics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 129-136.
- Chan, W.S. & Cheung, S.H., 2005. "A bivariate threshold time series model for analyzing Australian interest rates," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 429-437.
- Adrian Cantemir Calin & Tiberiu Diaconescu & Oana – Cristina Popovici, 2014. "Nonlinear Models for Economic Forecasting Applications: An Evolutionary Discussion," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 2(1), pages 42-47, June.
- Siu, Tak Kuen, 2016. "A self-exciting threshold jump–diffusion model for option valuation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 168-193.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:4:y:1994:i:2:p:205-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.