The Evolving Role of China in the Global Economy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2008.
"A Black Swan in the Money Market,"
NBER Working Papers
13943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Williams & John B. Taylor, 2009. "A Black Swan in the Money Market," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 58-83, January.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009. "A black swan in the money market," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Guonan Ma & RobertN McCauley, 2008. "Efficacy Of China'S Capital Controls: Evidence From Price And Flow Data," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 104-123, 02.
- Guonan Ma & Corrinne Ho & Robert N McCauley, 2004. "The markets for non-deliverable forwards in Asian currencies," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Hutchison, Michael & Kendall, Jake & Pasricha, Gurnain & Singh, Nirvikar, 2010.
"Indian Capital Control Liberalization: Evidence from NDF Markets,"
21771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hutchison, Michael & Kendall, Jake & Pasricha, Gurnain & Singh, Nirvikar, 2009. "Indian capital control liberalization: Evidence from NDF markets," Working Papers 09/60, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Michael Hutchison & Jake Kendall & Gurnain Pasricha & Nirvikar Singh, 2009. "Indian Capital Control Liberalization : Evidence from NDF Markets," Finance Working Papers 22971, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hutchison, Michael & Kendall, Jake & Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur & Singh, Nirvikar, 2009. "Indian Capital Control Liberalization: Evidence from NDF Markets," MPRA Paper 13630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2010.
"Renminbising China's Foreign Assets,"
162010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Frederic Bec & Melika Ben Salem & Marine Carrasco, 2004. "Tests for Unit-Root versus Threshold Specification With an Application to the Purchasing Power Parity Relationship," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 382-395, October.
- Holmes, Mark J., 2001. "New Evidence on Real Exchange Rate Stationarity and Purchasing Power Parity in Less Developed Countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 601-614, October.
- Prachowny, Martin F J, 1970. "A Note on Interest Parity and the Supply of Arbitrage Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 540-45, May-June.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2009. "International financial integration through the law of one price: The role of liquidity and capital controls," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 432-463, July.
- Mark Holmes & Yangru Wu, 1997. "Capital controls and covered interest parity in the EU: Evidence from a panel-data unit root test," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(1), pages 76-89, March.
- Chi-Young Choi & Young-Kyu Moh, 2007. "How useful are tests for unit-root in distinguishing unit-root processes from stationary but non-linear processes?," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(1), pages 82-112, 03.
- Valerie Mignon & Gilles Dufrenot, 2004. "Modeling the French Consumption Function Using SETAR Models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(20), pages 1-16.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:20:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262018234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.