Term Structures Of Implied Volatilities: Absence Of Arbitrage And Existence Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rama Cont & Jose da Fonseca, 2002. "Dynamics of implied volatility surfaces," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-60.
- Marc Romano & Nizar Touzi, 1997. "Contingent Claims and Market Completeness in a Stochastic Volatility Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 399-412.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Yan, Shu, 2002. "Relative Pricing of Options with Stochastic Volatility," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7jp8f42t, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip Madan & Marc Yor, 2005. "Pricing options on realized variance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 453-475, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Jarrow, 2010. "Convenience yields," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 25-43, April.
- Pietro Siorpaes, 2015. "Optimal investment and price dependence in a semi-static market," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 161-187, January.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "Endogenous Bubbles in Derivatives Markets: The Risk Neutral Valuation Paradox," Papers 1106.5274, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2015. "Asset Price Bubbles," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 201-218, December.
- Pietro Siorpaes, 2013. "Optimal investment and price dependence in a semi-static market," Papers 1303.0237, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Anja Richter & Josef Teichmann, 2014. "Discrete Time Term Structure Theory and Consistent Recalibration Models," Papers 1409.1830, arXiv.org.
- Sergey Nadtochiy & Jan Obloj, 2016. "Robust Trading of Implied Skew," Papers 1611.05518, arXiv.org.
- Stefan Gerhold, 2012. "Can there be an explicit formula for implied volatility?," Papers 1211.4978, arXiv.org.
- S. Kindermann & P. Mayer, 2011. "On the calibration of local jump-diffusion asset price models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 685-724, December.
- Jean Jacod & Philip Protter, 2010. "Risk-neutral compatibility with option prices," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 285-315, April.
- Martin Schweizer & Johannes Wissel, 2008. "Arbitrage-free market models for option prices: the multi-strike case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 469-505, October.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
- Rene Carmona & Yi Ma & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2015. "Simulation of Implied Volatility Surfaces via Tangent Levy Models," Papers 1504.00334, arXiv.org.
- René Carmona & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2012. "Tangent Lévy market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 63-104, January.
- René Carmona & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2009. "Local volatility dynamic models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-48, January.
- A. Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "The risk neutral valuation paradox," Working Paper CRENoS 201112, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s021902491750008x is not listed on IDEAS
- Carol Alexander & Leonardo Nogueira, 2004. "Stochastic Local Volatility," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2008-02, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Mar 2008.
- Jan Kallsen & Paul Krühner, 2015. "On a Heath–Jarrow–Morton approach for stock options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 583-615, July.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0342-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Jarrow, 2016. "Bubbles And Multiple-Factor Asset Pricing Models," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-19, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:18:y:2008:i:1:p:77-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.