An Incentive‐Robust Programme For Financial Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumit Agarwal & Efraim Benmelech & Nittai Bergman & Amit Seru, 2012. "Did the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Lead to Risky Lending?," NBER Working Papers 18609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Opazo & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2015.
"Institutional Investors and Long-Term Investment: Evidence from Chile,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(3), pages 479-522.
- Opazo, Luis & Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2014. "Institutional investors and long-term investment : evidence from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6922, The World Bank.
- Körner, Finn Marten & Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2015.
"Sovereign credit ratings and the transnationalization of finance: Evidence from a gravity model of portfolio investment,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-54.
- Finn Marten Körner & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2013. "Sovereign Credit Ratings and the Transnationalization of Finance - Evidence from a Gravity Model of Portfolio Investment," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 20 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Körner, Finn Marten & Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2014. "Sovereign credit ratings and the transnationalization of finance: Evidence from a gravity model of portfolio investment," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Charles W. Calomiris & Richard J. Herring, 2013. "How to Design a Contingent Convertible Debt Requirement That Helps Solve Our Too-Big-to-Fail Problem," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 25(2), pages 39-62, June.
- Tsvetomira Tsenova, 2014.
"International monetary transmission with bank heterogeneity and default risk,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 217-241, May.
- Tsvetomira Tsenova, 2013. "International Monetary Transmission with Bank Heterogeneity and Default Risk," FIW Working Paper series 110, FIW.
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Johnston, R. Barry, 2013. "Incentive audits : a new approach to financial regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6308, The World Bank.
- Connel Fullenkamp & Celine Rochon, 2014. "Reconsidering Bank Capital Regulation; A New Combination of Rules, Regulators, and Market Discipline," IMF Working Papers 14/169, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:79:y:2011:i:s2:p:39-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.