A Disaggregated Markov-Switching Model of the Business Cycle in UK Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael P. Clements & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2004. "Can regime-switching models reproduce the business cycle features of US aggregate consumption, investment and output?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 1-14.
- Krolzig, Hans-Martin, 2001. "Business cycle measurement in the presence of structural change: international evidence," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 349-368.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Grayham E. Mizon & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2002.
"A Markov-switching vector equilibrium correction model of the UK labour market,"
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 233-254.
- Hans-Martin Krolzig & Massimiliano Marcellino & Grayham E. Mizon, "undated". "A Markov-Switching Vector Equilibrium Correction Model of the UK Labour Market," Working Papers 185, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Krolzig, Hans-Martin & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Mizon, Grayham E., 2000. "A Markov-switching vector equilibrium correction model of the UK labour market," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 105, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Hans-Martin Krolzig & Michael P. Clements, 2001.
"Modelling Business Cycle Features Using Switching Regime Models,"
Economics Series Working Papers
58, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Clements, M.C. & Krolzig, H.-M., 2001. "Modelling Business Cycle Features Using Switching Regime Models," Economics Series Working Papers 9958, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Clements, M.P. & Krolzig, H-M., 1999. "Business Cycle Asymmetries: Characterisationand Testing Based on Markov-Switching Autoregression," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 522, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oleg Korenok & Bruce Mizrach & Stan Radchenko, 2004.
"The Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Asymmetries: Sectoral Driving Forces and Firm Level Characteristics,"
Departmental Working Papers
200405, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Oleg Korenok & Bruce Mizrach, 2004. "The Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Asymmetries: Sectoral Driving Forces and Firm Level Characteristics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 266, Society for Computational Economics.
- Igor Alexandre Clemente de Morais & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2003.
"Business Cycle in the Industrial Production of Brazilian States,"
Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting]
e75, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Marcelo Savino Portugal & Igor Alexandre Clemente de Morais, 2004. "Business Cycle In The Industrial Production Of Brazilian States," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 23, Econometric Society.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423890 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Di Giorgio, 2016. "Business Cycle Synchronization of CEECs with the Euro Area: A Regime Switching Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 284-300, March.
- Jose Eduardo de A. Ferreira, 2006. "Periodically Collapsing Rational Bubbles in Exchange Rates: A Markov-Switching Analysis for a Sample of Industrialised Markets," Studies in Economics 0604, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:68:y:2000:i:4:p:442-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.