Evaluation of Nonlinear time-series models for real-time business cycle analysis of the Euro
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013.
"Interactions between eurozone and US booms and busts: A Bayesian panel Markov-switching VAR model,"
2013/20, Norges Bank.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Interactions between Eurozone and US Booms and Busts: A Bayesian Panel Markov-switching VAR Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-142/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 Nov 2014.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Interactions between eurozone and US booms and busts: A Bayesian panel Markov-switching VAR model," Working Papers 2013:17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2014.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2014. "Interactions between eurozone and US booms and busts: A Bayesian panel Markov-switching VAR model," Working Papers No 8/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2012. "Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Wavelets for Business Cycle Analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12023r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Nov 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycle; Euro zone; Markov switching model; SETAR mpdel; unemployment; industrial production;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2009-10-24 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EEC-2009-10-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-10-24 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:09053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.