Report NEP-EEC-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Friedrich & Václav Zdárek, 2009. "An Analysis of the Impact of the European Convergence Process on International Investments in New EU Member Countries," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 454, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Martinoia, Michela, 2009. "European integration, labour market dynamics and migration flows," POLIS Working Papers 136, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Fève, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc, J-G., 2009. "Une estimation de la cible implicite d’inflation dans la zone euro," Working papers 246, Banque de France.
- Fève, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc, J-G., 2009. "Désinflation et chômage dans la zone euro : une analyse à l'aide d'un modèle VAR structurel," Working papers 247, Banque de France.
- Jean Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morten O. Ravn & Hélène Rey, 2009. "One TV, One Price?," NBER Working Papers 15418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Rodrigues, 2009. "Asymmetries in the adjustment of motor diesel and gasoline pump prices in Europe," Working Papers 37, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Cette, G. & Lopez, J., 2009. "ICT Demand Behaviour: an International Comparison," Working papers 252, Banque de France.
- Monica Billio & Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan & Gian Luigi Mazzi, 2009. "Evaluation of Nonlinear time-series models for real-time business cycle analysis of the Euro," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Beat Hintermann, 2009. "Allowance Price Drivers in the First Phase of the EU ETS," CEPE Working paper series 09-63, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Beatriz Armendariz, 2009. "Microfinance for Self-Employment Activities in the European Urban Areas: Contrasting Crédal in Belgium and Adie in France," Working Papers CEB 09-041.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marcus Neureiter & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Modes of International Sourcing and the Competitiveness of Firms: An Analysis of European Survey Data," Kiel Working Papers 1558, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chiara Forlati, 2006. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy in the EMU: Does Fiscal Policy Coordination matter?," Working Papers 200904, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised May 2009.