Cross Country Differences in Trust in Television and the Governance of Public Broadcasters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benesch Christine & Frey Bruno S. & Stutzer Alois, 2010.
"TV Channels, Self-Control and Happiness,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-35, September.
- Christine Benesch & Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "TV Channels, Self Control and Happiness," Working papers 2006/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Christine Benesch & Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "TV Channels, Self Control and Happiness," IEW - Working Papers 301, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rothbauer, Julia & Sieg, Gernot, 2011.
"Welfare effects of public service broadcasting in a free-to-air TV market,"
Economics Department Working Paper Series
13, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Rothbauer, Julia & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of public service broadcasting in a free-to-air TV market," MPRA Paper 33779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sieg, Gernot & Rothbauer, Jula, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Public Service Broadcasting in a Free-to-Air TV Market," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79800, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Sabatini, Fabio, 2014.
"Superstars in politics: the role of the media in the rise and success of Junichiro Koizumi,"
98661, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini & Eiji Yamamura, 2014. "Superstars in politics: the role of the media in the rise and success of Junichiro Koizumi," Econometica Working Papers wp56, Econometica.
- Eiji Yamamura & Fabio Sabatini, 2014. "Superstars in politics: the role of the media in the rise and success of Junichiro Koizumi," Papers 1407.1726, arXiv.org.
- Shaun Hargreaves Heap, 2008. "Social capital and snake oil," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 199-207, September.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Democracy or videocracy? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the Italian political arena," MPRA Paper 31117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Benesch, 2010. "Governance of Public Broadcasters and Television Consumption," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Fabio Sabatini, 2012.
"Who Trusts B erlusconi? An Econometric Analysis of the Role of Television in the Political Arena,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 111-131, February.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sabatini Fabio, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," wp.comunite 0075, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2008. "Comparison of neighborhood trust between generations in a racially homogeneous society: A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 10218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:60:y:2007:i:1:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.