Contingent Valuation and Collective Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schläpfer, Felix & Schmitt, Marcel & Roschewitz, Anna, 2008.
"Competitive politics, simplified heuristics, and preferences for public goods,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 574-589, April.
- Felix Schlaepfer & Marcel Schmitt & Anna Roschewitz, 2007. "Competitive politics, simplified heuristics, and preferences for public goods," SOI - Working Papers 0712, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0068-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felix Arnold & Ronny Freier & Magdalena Pallauf & David Stadelmann, 2016.
"Voting for direct democratic participation: evidence from an initiative election,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(4), pages 716-740, August.
- Felix Arnold & Ronny Freier & Magdalena Pallauf & David Stadelmann, 2015. "Voting for direct democratic participation: Evidence from an initiative election," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Drupp, Moritz A. & Meya, Jasper N. & Munz, Jan M. & Quaas, Martin F., 2016. "Income inequality and willingness to pay for public environmental goods," Economics Working Papers 2016-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Moritz A. Drupp, 2018.
"Limits to Substitution Between Ecosystem Services and Manufactured Goods and Implications for Social Discounting,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(1), pages 135-158, January.
- Drupp, Moritz A., 2016. "Limits to substitution between ecosystem services and manufactured goods and implications for social discounting," Economics Working Papers 2016-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Drupp, Moritz A., 2016. "Limits to substitution between ecosystem services and manufactured goods and implications for social discounting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68298, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schlapfer, Felix & Schmitt, Marcel, 2007. "Anchors, endorsements, and preferences: A field experiment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-243, September.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Alexandra Klein & Denise Thiel & Klara Winkler, 2015. "Ramsey Discounting of Ecosystem Services," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(2), pages 273-296, June.
- Robert Deacon & Felix Schläpfer, 2010.
"The Spatial Range of Public Goods Revealed Through Referendum Voting,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 305-328, November.
- Deacon, Robert T & SchlÃ¤pfer, Felix, 2007. "The spatial range of public goods revealed through referendum voting," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt1pf1369j, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Miguet, Florence, 2008. "Voting about immigration policy: What does the Swiss experience tell us?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 628-641, September.
- Schlapfer, Felix, 2008. "Contingent valuation: A new perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 729-740, February.
- Felix Arnold & Ronny Freier & Magdalena Pallauf & David Stadelmann, 2014. "Voting for Direct Democracy: Evidence from a Unique Popular Initiative in Bavaria," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1435, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schlaepfer, Felix & Mann, Stefan, 2012. "Eine erweiterte Gesamtrechnung der multifunktionalen Schweizer Landwirtschaft," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137140, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:115-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.