Logrolling, Arrow-Paradox and Decision Rules-A Generalization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Enelow, 1986. "The stability of logrolling: An expectations approach," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 285-294, January.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:18174973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Casella, Alessandra & Turban, Sébastien, 2014.
"Democracy undone. Systematic minority advantage in competitive vote markets,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 47-70.
- Alessandra Casella & Sébastien Turban, 2012. "Democracy Undone. Systematic Minority Advantage in Competitive Vote Markets," NBER Working Papers 18573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Turban, Sébastien, 2012. "Democracy Undone. Systematic Minority Advantage in Competitive Vote Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dennis Mueller, 1990. "James M. Buchanan: Economist cum contractarian," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 169-196, March.
- Alexander Jung & Francesco Paolo Mongelli & Philippe Moutot, 2010. "How are the Eurosystem's Monetary Policy Decisions Prepared? A Roadmap," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 319-345, March.
- Thomas Schwartz, 1981. "The universal-instability theorem," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 487-501, January.
- Terry Sullivan, 1976. "Voter's paradox and logrolling," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 31-44, March.
- Luigi Marengo & Simona Settepanella, 2010. "Social choice among complex objects," LEM Papers Series 2010/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Casella, Alessandra & Palfrey, Thomas & Turban, Sébastien, 2014.
"Vote trading with and without party leaders,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 115-128.
- Alessandra Casella & Thomas Palfrey & Sébastien Turban, 2012. "Vote Trading With and Without Party Leaders," NBER Working Papers 17847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Palfrey, Thomas R & Turban, Sébastien, 2012. "Vote Trading With and Without Party Leaders," CEPR Discussion Papers 8848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Marengo & Davide Pirino & Simona Settepanella & Akimichi Takemura, 2012. "Decidability in complex social choices," LEM Papers Series 2012/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Peter Bernholz, 2012. "From The Calculus of Consent to extended logrolling, negative externalities, and the Coase theorem," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 265-271, September.
- Bernholz, Peter, 1997. "Property rights, contracts, cyclical social preferences and the Coase theorem: A synthesis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 419-442, September.
- Charles Rowley, 2012. "The intellectual legacy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 29-46, July.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:03-08 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:27:y:1974:i:1:p:49-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.