Random effects mixture models for clustering electrical load series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li-Xuan Qin & Steven G. Self, 2006. "The Clustering of Regression Models Method with Applications in Gene Expression Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 526-533, June.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 2004. "Periodic Time Series Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199242030, June.
- Tarpey, Thaddeus, 2007. "Linear Transformations and the k-Means Clustering Algorithm: Applications to Clustering Curves," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 61, pages 34-40, February.
- Chris Fraley & Adrian E. Raftery, 1999. "MCLUST: Software for Model-Based Cluster Analysis," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 16(2), pages 297-306, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allou Samé & Faicel Chamroukhi & Gérard Govaert & Patrice Aknin, 2011. "Model-based clustering and segmentation of time series with changes in regime," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(4), pages 301-321, December.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:5:p:584-:d:96702 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:451-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.