Model-based clustering and segmentation of time series with changes in regime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeng-Min Chiou & Pai-Ling Li, 2007. "Functional clustering and identifying substructures of longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 679-699.
- Geoffrey Coke & Min Tsao, 2010. "Random effects mixture models for clustering electrical load series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 451-464, November.
- Liu, Xueli & Yang, Mark C.K., 2009. "Simultaneous curve registration and clustering for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1361-1376, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Hien D. & McLachlan, Geoffrey J., 2016. "Laplace mixture of linear experts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 177-191.
- Julien Jacques & Cristian Preda, 2014. "Functional data clustering: a survey," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(3), pages 231-255, September.
More about this item
KeywordsClustering; Time series; Change in regime; Mixture model; Regression mixture; Hidden logistic process; EM algorithm; 62-07; 62M10; 62H30;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:5:y:2011:i:4:p:301-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.