Killing the Law of Large Numbers: Mortality Risk Premiums and the Sharpe Ratio
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Rachel J. & Tsai, Jeffrey T. & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2008. "Government-provided annuities under insolvency risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 377-385, December.
- Wang, Ting & Young, Virginia R., 2016. "Hedging pure endowments with mortality derivatives," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 238-255.
- Bauer, Daniel & Börger, Matthias & Ruß, Jochen, 2010. "On the pricing of longevity-linked securities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 139-149, February.
- Anja De Waegenaere & Bertrand Melenberg & Ralph Stevens, 2010. "Longevity Risk," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(2), pages 151-192, June.
- M. Martin Boyer & Joanna Mejza & Lars Stentoft, 2014. "Measuring Longevity Risk: An Application to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Pension Plan," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 37-59, March.
- Matheus R Grasselli & Sebastiano Silla, 2009. "A policyholder's utility indifference valuation model for the guaranteed annuity option," Papers 0908.3196, arXiv.org.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Milevsky, Moshe A. & David Promislow, S. & Young, Virginia R., 2009.
"Valuation of mortality risk via the instantaneous Sharpe ratio: Applications to life annuities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 676-691, March.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Moshe Milevsky & David Promislow & Virginia Young, 2008. "Valuation of Mortality Risk via the Instantaneous Sharpe Ratio: Applications to Life Annuities," Papers 0802.3250, arXiv.org.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Etienne Chevalier & Idris Kharroubi & Thomas Lim, 2015. "Max–Min Optimization Problem For Variable Annuities Pricing," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(08), pages 1-35, December.
- Helena Aro, 2013. "Systematic and non-systematic mortality risk in pension portfolios," Papers 1307.8020, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Tsai, Jeffrey T. & Wang, Jennifer L. & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2010. "On the optimal product mix in life insurance companies using conditional value at risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 235-241, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:73:y:2006:i:4:p:673-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.