The Private Provision of Public Goods under Uncertainty: A Symmetric-Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013.
"Economic consequences of Nth-degree risk increases and Nth-degree risk attitudes,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 199-224, October.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Nth-Degree Risk Increases and Nth-Degree Risk Attitudes," Post-Print halshs-00927270, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo M. Marini & Aurora García-Gallego & Luca Corazzini, 2018. "Communication in a threshold public goods game with ambiguity: Anomalies and regularities," Working Papers 2018/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2015. "Changes in risk and strategic interaction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 37-46.
- Garau, M. & Mordoh, A. & Sussex, J., 2011. "Exploring the Interdependency between Public and Charitable Medical Research," Consulting Reports 000187, Office of Health Economics.
- Shlomit Hon-Snir & Benyamin Shitovitz & Menahem Spiegel, 2010. "Bayesian Equilibrium in a Public Good Economy," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(2), pages 387-398, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:8:y:2006:i:5:p:863-873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.