Does the Progressivity of Income Taxes Matter for Human Capital and Growth?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1989. "The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 37-54, Spring.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "The Contribution of Intergenerational Transfers to Total Wealth: A Reply," NBER Working Papers 1827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, January.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1995.
"Is the Japanese Extended Family Altruistically Linked? A Test Based on Engel Curves,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 661-674, June.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1995. "Is the Japanese Extended Family Altruistically Linked? A Test based on Engel Curves," NBER Working Papers 5033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathleen McGarry, 2000. "Testing Parental Altruism: Implications of a Dynamic Model," NBER Working Papers 7593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krueger, D. & Mitman, K. & Perri, F., 2016.
"Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Dirk Krueger & Kurt Mitman & Fabrizio Perri, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 22319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Dirk & Mitman, Kurt & Perri, Fabrizio, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Perri, Fabrizio & Krueger, Dirk & Mitman, Kurt, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," Staff Report 529, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2016.
"On the optimal provision of social insurance: Progressive taxation versus education subsidies in general equilibrium,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 72-98.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2015. "On the Optimal Provision of Social Insurance: Progressive Taxation versus Education Subsidies in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 10806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2015. "On the Optimal Provision of Social Insurance: Progressive Taxation versus Education Subsidies in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 21538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian E. Weller & Manita Rao, 2008. "Can Progressive Taxation Contribute to Economic Development?," Working Papers wp176, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Kenji Miyazaki & Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Makoto Saito, 2009. "Incomplete Financial Markets, Irreversibility Of Investments And Fiscal And Monetary Policy Instruments," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 271-300.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Jean-François Wen, 2008. "Redistribution and entrepreneurship with Schumpeterian growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 57-80, March.
- Alexander Ludwig & Dirk Krueger, 2015. "Optimal Capital and Progressive Labor Income Taxation with Endogenous Schooling Decisions and Intergenerational Transfers," 2015 Meeting Papers 334, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:got:cegedp:137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwager, Robert, 2012. "Student loans in a tiebout model of higher education," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 137, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:8:y:2006:i:1:p:95-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.